Ford VCM II Multilanguage Diagnostic Tool
VCM II is the new FORD OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Software Version: V86 (Now it can only support FORD Cars)
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Slovak
1. The VCM II is the new FORD OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
2. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from FORD for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
3. The VCM II and IDS provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16PIN FORD's.
4. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 FORD vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16PIN FORD's. It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
6. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
7. The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
Automatic Vehicle Recognition.
Read and Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's).
Live Data with Recording and Playback Functions for Main ECU's.
Guided Fault Finding.
New Software for Existing ECU's.
Programming and Installation of new ECU's (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.).
Program New Keys.
Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors.
Steering Angle Resets.
All Other Dealer Functions.
Weight: 856 g
Warranty: 1 YEAR
VCM II Interface
CD-DVD (Software IDS V86)
What Is The Difference Between VCM And VCM II?
VCM does not support VMM, but VCM II support VMM as well as the CFR.